One of the best features of Google My Business is the ability to list the exact address and location of your business on the Google map.
This feature gives people the opportunity to get directions to where your business is based and not just rely on a written address in an area which they perhaps don't know very well.
The Google My Business tool is invaluable for small businesses due to the ability to market to the local area additional features including customer reviews, which will give immediate feedback on your service to potential clients.
Our Google My Business setup will create your account on Google My Business, adding the following information that you will need to provide to us.
- Business name
- phone numbers
- email address
- website address
- social media links
- and any other essential facts, photos, videos, product coupons, opening hours and real-time updates on any special offers that your business is currently running.
- Go to gmail.com.
- Click Create an account.
- The signup form will appear…
- Here, you’ll have an opportunity to set up recovery options.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear.
The next step is to set up a Google My Business listing for your business, you can do this yourself by using the link https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/business/
- Logo resized to – 250 x 250 pixels
- Cover photo – 1080 x 608 pixels
- Phone number & business email address
- Brief description of company
- As explained, you will also need a Gmail email address.
- A reminder, it is essential to do this if you are considering Google Ads.
It is also important to set up Social Media such as a company Facebook page and/or Twitter as it will help your website get picked up by Google.
Google Analytics is the most widely used online marketing tool by internet marketers and webmasters alike.
They are used by nearly half of the top 1,000,000 websites in the world and have a reputation of being easy to use and straightforward to follow, allowing all users to generate reports on their marketing campaigns and giving them the opportunity to make informed decisions on advertising and targeting, helping them boost profits.